Sugar Factory – Cause You
Em D
My mouth can’t say anything
A G
My self so happy when I with you
C Dm
Under the blue cloud
Am Em
Sit with you
Brigde :
F G
Sad in my heart who can’t forget
C
(gone cause your love)
F G
Pain who slice in my heart
C
(gone cause your smile)
Reff :
F C
You can make me forget my pain
Am G
When I see your sweet smile
F C
You can make me so happy
Am G
When I grab your hand
Em D
Freeze quite and dumb
A G
When my self in your side
C Dm
Under the sun shine
Am Em
Together with you
Back to brigde, reff2x
Interlude : F, G#m (3x), F-G-C, Em, D, A, G, C, Dm, Am, Em
Back to reff 2x
Outro : F-G-C
Mana Lagunya??
.Bisa didownload dimana??